This is a complete guide to presentation clickers in 2019. I have put a magnificent list of top 10 presentation clickers that are available on the market right now. You can purchase that are well designed, have amazing features and give you value for your hard-earned money.
UPDATED: November 09, 2019.
These amazing products have revolutionized the world of presenting however, it is important for you to pick the one that suits your needs.
So here is my selection of The 10 Best Presentation clickers.
lets enjoy it!
1. Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
First on the list is the Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote. This clicker allows you to interact and navigate through your on-screen material from 100 feet. Not many clickers on the market offer you this level of freedom.
- You can pause or play video using the on-screen cursor.
- The Spotlight allows you to open links and interacts with your content effortlessly.
- It doesn’t matter if you have a MacBook or PC, the Remote works well with Mac Os and Windows.
- Any presentation software like Prezi, PDF, Keynote, Google Slides, and PowerPoint all work very well with this pointer.
- Thanks to the Logitech presentation app, you can customize your vibration alerts as well as presenting time.
- The Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote also offers dual connectivity.
- You can connect this device to your PC through the USB receiver. If that’s not an option for you, Bluetooth support is available and you can connect it that way.
- This Clicker works well on Projector/TV Screens/LED screens
2. DinoFire Wireless Presenter
On number second is the Dinfire brand, Not many products on the market allow you to present the way that the DinoFire Wireless Presenter. The advanced magnification and highlighting technology enhance the presenting experience of your audience who won’t find it boring. Dinofire is perfect for teachers, students, and professional businessmen.
- Wireless cursor control works as a mouse. You can use it to open links, play any videos you may have, switch windows and scroll through the pages.
- This clicker supports software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Prezi, PDF, Goof Slide and Keynote
- You can also comfortably use this product with a MacBook or Windows PC
- With a wireless control range of 50 – 65ft, built-in timer
- The clicker which is considered one of the safest and not harmful to the eyes
- Wide compatible with Mac Os and Windows devices
- Advanced highlighting and magnifying technology
- Easy to use and no need to install software
- Comes with a 3-year warranty and amazing after-sales service
3. BEBONCOOL Green Light Rechargeable Clicker
BEBONCOOL Clicker is an environmentally friendly product thanks to its scientific ergonomic design. This presentation clicker fits very well in your hand and buttons can easily be pressed allowing for a much smoother experience for both yourself and your audience. The ABS material of BEBONCOOL Clicker makes it stick to your hand even when your palm is sweaty.
- It takes one hour to charge and you get 1 week’s worth of using time which is absolutely fantastic.
- With a wireless remote control distance of 39 feet, you have the freedom to walk around while you present
- A nice little added bonus about this product is the 3-year warranty it comes with
- If the power of clicker is low, there are indicators that will let you know when it’s time to charge it.
- This presentation clicker supports everything from MS PowerPoint, Excel PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork, and Word.
- Easy to pack and very portable
- Rechargeable battery
- There is no need to install any sort of software at all and that is why many people love this product.
4. Canon PR10-G Wireless Presentation Remote
If you are looking for something that is very easy to use during a presentation, the Canon PR10-G Wireless Presentation Remote is exactly the product.
To get started, you simply have to plug it into the USB port on your computer and you are ready to go. You will always take the stage with so much confidence every time you use the Canon PR10-G Wireless Presentation Remote as part of your presentation.
- With a range of 100 feet, you can talk about what’s on-screen from across the room if you want to.
- There is no need to install any software, this clicker is ready to use straight from the box.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac Os you can navigate through your slideshow easily.
- With this clicker, you also have a clear backlit LCD display which alerts on things like battery life, signal strength, time and much more.
- Lightweight and portable
- Most people find it to be very expensive to afford.
5. Kensington Expert Wireless Presenter with Green light
The Kensington Expert Wireless Presenter with Green presentation clicker and Cursor Control is an amazing product that is used by many professionals across the world. The green laser pointer it has is known to be brighter than red pointer meaning everything you point out will be highlighted for everyone in the room to see on screen.
- It has a wireless range of up to 50 meters which is not as much as other models on this list but it is a decent distance.
- You can move the cursor left, right, up or down.
- This clicker allows you to use this clicker like a mouse
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows
- Come with a carrying case
6. Red Star Tec Wireless Powerpoint Clicker
The versatility of this product is also something many people love because this allows you to connect with your audience better as there will be no lag or dip in performance. Not everyone is tech-savvy these days and if you are new to the world of presenting, the Red Star Tec Wireless Powerpoint and Keynote Presentation Remote Clicker PR-819 will help you get your fit wet because it is very easy to use. You will be able to present with confidence as well as the authority with this product in your hands.
- It doesn’t matter if you have a laptop, MacBook, Desktop or the latest Chromebook, you just simply plug the remote and you are ready to go
- Just PLUG and PLAY
- It runs smoothly even if prefer using Google slides, Keynote or Powerpoint.
- This incredible remote clicker is compatible with a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- Needs to purchase batteries to work
7. AMERTEER Wireless Presenter Clicker
If you are a teacher, this clicker will make your life very easy in the classroom because you can point to the blackboard or PPT very easily from anywhere in a room. This makes your presentation less dull and more entertaining for students.
- The AMERTEER Wireless Clicker Presenter Flip Pen is a nice portable device that is very easy to transport.
- This remote control clicker presenter Flip Pen has one-touch keys.
- You can easily control your slideshow and the 12-meter control distance gives your freedom to walk and interact with the people in the room.
- It supports a wide range of operating systems like Linux, Windows and Mac OS, a USB receiver and supports MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Works perfectly with MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
8. Satechi Bluetooth Rechargeable Wireless Pointer
The Satechi Bluetooth Rechargeable Wireless Pointer is great for those who are looking to be in full control during their presentation.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices
- The clever design means you can fit this presentation clicker in your bag, purse or backpack easily
- Bluetooth support and you stay connected for up to 10 meters
- When fully charged, you can use this presentation clicker for up to 10 hours
- No need to purchase a costly battery
9. Logitech Professional Presenter R800
Logitech Professional R800
In order to work for the crowd, a good clicker needs to have a good range and the Logitech Professional Presenter R800, Wireless Presentation Clicker Remote gives you a nice operating range which is impressive. This makes your presentations memorable and striking compared to those not using this model.
- The Logitech R800 works on all screens like LED, Television sets, LCD and projectors very well.
- You don’t need to install any software which can be a pain for some people.
- Just plug the Logitech receiver to a USB port and you are ready to go
- This clicker gives you a wireless operating range of 100 feet.
- You can easily keep track of things like reception, battery life or even time.
- The amazing slideshow controls are all where you need them.
- The smooth design makes this remote feels great in your hands.
- No need to install software
10. Doosl Presentation Clicker, Remote Green Light
Overall simplicity is better when it comes to the Doosl Upgraded Presentation Remote Clicker Green Light. The outstanding feature of this clicker is Green Light. This light is so strong and so bright, it can be seen clearly on screen and brightly lit rooms.
- With a range of between 100 – 300 feet, The incredible range allows you to point at screens from a distance when making everyone feel engaged with your presentation
- A rechargeable polymer lithium battery, you can use the Doosl for a long time without the battery needing to charge it again.
- Durable and very comfortable in your hands
- This product is not compatible with Macs with a USB-C port
- Simple Design
When you’re on the lookout for a presentation clicker, there are a few things you need to be aware of to make the right choice.
Shape & size
The shape and size of the model you are picking are all very important.
Getting something that is too big or made out of slippery material increases your chances of dropping it and damaging it.
Pick a clicker that is of the right size, comfortable, easy to use controls and made from a non-slip material.
The Click should be with a light indicator. a light indicator that shows battery life and signal strength and a microSD card slot.
Pick a clicker that has a good battery life and rechargeable
The Micro SD card slot is important for tutors at universities because they can copy plenty of files onto an SD card and insert it in their presentation clicker.
The 10 presentation clickers above are some of the best models you can buy on the market today. All of them have unique features that make them stand out and will work well with any operating system you might have. You will not go wrong by buying any of the models above because they are efficient and will deliver the performance you are looking for.
I am sure this post of presentation clicker was very helpful.
In case, you know a good presentation clicker that is not part of my guide then feel free to send it to me for a review and selection.
Network Engineer & Professional Research Writer